Interim CFO / Senior Finance Director to a growing fintech company
6-9 months in North Sealand
This is a Try & Hire assignment, where permanent employment is possible for the right candidate after the interim period.
Our client is challenging major players in the sector and has demonstrated stable growth. Our client is managed by senior executives with strong industry experience. Our client is primarily operating in Denmark, but already does business internationally.
As Interim CFO / Senior Finance Director you will play a crucial role in the company together with the management team. You will be part of a dedicated organization with professional and skilled colleagues. You must lead, or co-lead, a team of 4 colleagues and your reference will be executive management.
- Company’s overall financial management
- Lead the finance team
- Prioritising between tasks, assignments and projects
- Liquidity and capital management
- Annual and half-annual financial statements
- Internal / external auditing
- Stakeholder management internal and external (supervisory authority, auditor, bank, investors etc.)
- Reporting for Board of Directors
- Optimise and digitalize processes and ways of working
Experience in banking is required
Inquiry regarding this assignment must be addressed to Partner Christian Hvashøj on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the assignment is of no interest or not within your field of competence, please feel free to pass on to a potential candidate in your network.